PROSPECT’S INSURANCE EXPERTS HAVE WIDE EXPERIENCE, GAINED FROM SENIOR POSITIONS, ACROSS THE LONDON INSURANCE MARKET, AS BOTH UNDERWRITERS AND BROKERS. WE CAN ADVISE ON THE FULL RANGE OF INSURANCE AND RISK ISSUES WITHIN THE POWER, ENERGY AND INFRASTRUCTURE SECTORS
- Insurance programme design & review for complex infrastructure projects, with particular experience in the nuclear sector.
- General insurance programme review for larger risks globally, to verify insurance covers all the risks intended and that they are mitigated to the maximum extent possible.
- Insurance policy language and cover review, to verify individual policies provide the cover desired.
- Full nuclear liability & property insurance programme development & review, including working with Governments & local market entities to design the appropriate insurance aspects of national legislation & nuclear regulatory framework. Assess programmes already in place for compliance with all necessary legislation and international nuclear liability treaty obligations.
- Review of insurance arrangements for nuclear decommissioning schemes.
- Review and programme development for nuclear transport.
- Insurance reviews and advice for energy & power projects in developing countries, including risk mitigation for political, project finance, terrorism, construction & operational exposures.
- General risk management & insurance advice.
- Complex claim review.
- Assistance with loss & claim management.
- Assistance in any dealings with insurance brokers & underwriters.
For more information please contact Mark Tetley on 020 7947 5354 or by email on: firstname.lastname@example.org