Prospect provides Special Purpose Vehicles with Company Secretarial support
The service provides compliance with directors’ statutory duties and covers the following areas:
- Filing Annual Returns and other documents at Companies House;
- Drafting and filing company resolutions;
- Day to day support to the Board;
- Management of AGM’s, including producing documentation and dealing with any formalities arising from the meeting; and
- Governance advice and support for the Board.
We offer this to established entities in the infrastructure and energy sector.
We also offer this service alongside an asset management service for renewable energy projects by:
- ensuring payments of FIT, ROC and CfD are correctly made;
- receiving, reviewing and acting on performance data; and
- ensuring that other important matters including obligations under Operating and Maintenance agreements are properly met by contractors.
We provide a physical inspection service for renewable energy installations and we perform basic maintenance of the area (e.g. hedge trimming and grass cutting) and the system (e.g. checking for loose or worn connections). We also carry out regular performance assessments through the use of techniques including infrared monitoring.
For more information please contact Paul Toloumbadjian on 020 7947 5354 or by email on: email@example.com.