Our technical experts help private, commercial and local authority landowners to examine the potential for carrying out infrastructure and energy development projects by –
- Assessing property holdings through
- site surveys and desk top assessments
- compiling technical reports, and
- taking these out to the market
- Identifying suitable developer partners, suppliers and installers
- Coordinating proposals in a competitive tendering process
- Advising on insurance arrangements
- Advising on specialist financing packages, and
- Advising on service and maintenance arrangements.
We have built up an in depth knowledge of which companies have both the technical know-how and experience to offer high service levels to our clients and we bring these firms into a competitive bidding process.
Our technical experts work closely with our lawyers to ensure that the legal aspects of our clients’ projects are carefully considered from the outset, ensuring as smooth a process as possible through the planning and licensing as well as the procurement, construction and commissioning stages of projects.
For more information please contact Edward de la Billiere on 020 7947 5354 or by email on: email@example.com.