Prospect’s combination of solicitors and barristers provides clients with the full range of skills and the experience required to achieve successful outcomes in a wide range of disputes and in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- We advise our clients how best to protect their interests and minimize legal and regulatory risk.
- Where a dispute is unavoidable, we work with clients to realise their commercial objectives through the civil court procedures.
- We regularly appear in the County Court, High Court and Court of Appeal.
- We have experience of disputes in overseas jurisdictions and we act for clients in complex multi-jurisdictional disputes, including arbitration.
- We have particular experience in representing clients involved in infrastructure, energy and natural resources projects.
- We regularly challenge government departments, local authorities and national and industry regulators via public law challenges using Judicial Review and declaratory relief proceedings in the High Court and the Court of Appeal.
Corporate Governance and Investor Relations:
- Prospect advises on corporate governance questions, on the duties of directors, and on disqualification proceedings.
- We act in shareholder disputes.
- We are familiar with off-shore corporate structures.
Fraud and Regulatory
- We have extensive experience in complex domestic and cross-border civil fraud matters.
- We assist clients in obtaining disclosure and in identifying, protecting and recovering assets.
- We have considerable expertise in litigating in off-shore financial centres.
- We represent clients in defending civil and criminal enforcement proceedings.
Health and Safety
- Access to 24 hour emergency response in the event of a serious on site incident;
- Representation during the criminal investigation of accidents including representation during PACE interview and representation in the Magistrates’ Court and Crown Court;
- Appeals against improvement and prohibition notices;
- Advice on the HSE fee structure;
- Advice on health and safety regulations including RIDDOR, COSSH and COMAH; and
- Advice on internal accident investigations and the application of legal privilege
For more information please contact Edmund Robb on 020 7947 5354 or by email on: firstname.lastname@example.org.