Prospect advises on all aspects of environmental legislation and regulations including:
- Air quality and industrial emissions
- Water law and water industry regulation
- Environmental liabilities
- Legislative drafting of environmental laws and regulations
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) and other environmental studies relating to planning applications.
- Environmental permits, waste regulation and producer responsibility.
- Claims for damages arising from pollution.
- Representation during the criminal investigation of pollution incidents including attendance at PACE interview and the defence of prosecutions by the Environment Agency, DEFRA, CRD, Natural England and Local Authorities.
- REACH chemicals Regulation, CLP Regulation, Biocidal Products Regulation, PIC Regulation, WEEE and RoHs Directives, pesticides
- Advice on liabilities arising from historically contaminated sites.
- Advice on the negotiation of environmental sanctions.
- Advice on the environmental impact of fracking schemes on local communities.
- Environmental insurance risks.
- Legal challenges to regulator decisions, including Judicial Review proceedings.
- Full project support for traditional and renewable energy technologies, and other infrastructure and resources schemes.
For more information please contact Jonathan Leach on 020 7947 5354 or by email on: firstname.lastname@example.org.