As a Multi-Disciplinary Practice, Prospect can provide clients with a uniquely effective property and estate management service by using the range of legal and technical disciplines at our disposal.
We understand that significant value can be lost through inefficient and reactive estate management. Property must be managed proactively and poor management can impact the balance sheet, “P&L” and cash flow.
Prospect specialises in infrastructure and operational estate management and our combined team of experts has experience of implementing estate management strategies and operational planning.
- Prospect’s multi-disciplinary approach removes the traditional barriers between lawyers, surveyors and other property professionals. This reduces “hand-offs”, communication issues and overall fee levels, whilst increasing efficiency and service standards.
- Our legal and non legal professionals are highly experienced in all aspects of property and estate management.
- We bring to bear an efficient and proactive approach to the management of property assets, and we know that this is essential to the smooth delivery of our clients’ strategic and operational needs.
- We work from offices in central London and in the UK East Midlands. Our fee rates are highly market competitive, and we are open to considering innovative fee structures for property and estate management work.
- We deliberately aim to produce clear and effective lines of communications for clients requiring property management services. This helps to ensure that our clients remain in control of the property work being carried out for them.
The Estate Management work we carry out includes:
- Leases and Agreements for Lease
- Licences (assignment, carrying out works, change of use etc.)
- Contentious and Non-Contentious Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 Renewals
- Wayleaves and easements
- Options and Site Acquisition for Network Facilities
- Planning Issues
- Tenant default and insolvency
- Rent Reviews and Section 146 Notices
For more information please contact Edward de la Billiere on 020 7947 5354 or by email on: firstname.lastname@example.org.