- Dry shipping including: charterparties; bills of lading; letters of credit; bank guarantees and undertakings; and other shipping and banking documents.
- Admiralty including: collisions; salvage; general average; towage; wreck removal; pilotage, and limitation.
- Sale and purchase of ships and other vessels including: buying; selling, and scrapping.
- Ship and offshore construction.
- Marine and non-marine insurance and reinsurance.
- Trade and international sale of goods.
- Public international law aspects of shipping including: territorial disputes; embargoes and maritime blockades; marine pollution and environmental disasters; international safety regulations; and piracy, hijacking and other international crimes on the high seas.
- Dispute resolution, including litigation, arbitration and mediation.
- Drafting contractual documents for shipping and trading ventures.
For more information contact:
Moray Hughes in London on 020 7947 5354 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Reina Maria van Pallandt in The Hague on 020 7947 5354 or by email at email@example.com