- Technical feasibility studies
- Analysis of returns on investment
- The quality of supplier and installer companies
- Warranties and guarantees
- Service and maintenance arrangements
- The scope of planning permissions including:
- planning conditions
- reserved matters, and
- section 106 agreements
- Licensing arrangements with statutory organisations
- Consultations with third parties including resident and community groups, and
- The scope of project insurance cover
For recent examples of Prospect’s work in this field go to the News Page.
For more information contact Edmund Robb on 020 7947 5354 or by email on email@example.com.