- Technical feasibility studies
- Analysis of returns on investment
- The quality of supplier and installer companies
- Warranties and guarantees
- Service and maintenance arrangements
- The scope of planning permissions including:
- planning conditions
- reserved matters, and
- section 106 agreements
- Licensing arrangements with statutory organisations
- Consultations with third parties including resident and community groups, and
- The scope of project insurance cover
For recent examples of Prospect’s work in this field go to the News Page.
For more information contact:
Edmund Robb on 020 7947 5354 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.