- Advising on local and regional Development Plan policies and national planning guidance
- Drafting and submitting:
- planning applications
- Design and Access Statements, and
- technical (e.g. CAD) drawings, maps and plans
- Coordinating pre-application discussions with local planning authority officers
- Organising consultation exercises with local residents and community groups
- Liaising with outside consultants including ecologists, engineers and architects
- Managing statutory consultation with organisations such as the Environment Agency
- Negotiating planning conditions, unilateral undertakings and planning obligations
- Organising planning appeals, public inquiries and licensing applications
- Advising on planning enforcement issues including expert evidence
For recent examples of Prospect’s work in this field go to the News Page.
For more information contact:
Edmund Robb on 020 7947 5354 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.