- Advising on local and regional Development Plan policies and national planning guidance
- Drafting and submitting:
- planning applications
- Design and Access Statements, and
- technical (e.g. CAD) drawings, maps and plans
- Coordinating pre-application discussions with local planning authority officers
- Organising consultation exercises with local residents and community groups
- Liaising with outside consultants including ecologists, engineers and architects
- Managing statutory consultation with organisations such as the Environment Agency
- Negotiating planning conditions, unilateral undertakings and planning obligations
- Organising planning appeals, public inquiries and licensing applications
- Advising on planning enforcement issues including expert evidence
For recent examples of Prospect’s work in this field go to the News Page.
For more information contact Edmund Robb on 020 7947 5354 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.