- Acting in the UK County and High Courts, in the Courts of Appeal and at Public Inquiries.
- Acting in complex multi-jurisdictional disputes, including international arbitration
- Public Law challenges to government departments, local authorities and national and industry regulators using Judicial Review and declaratory relief proceedings in the High Court and the Court of Appeal.
Corporate Governance and Investor Relations
- Corporate Governance questions
- Directors duties
- Disqualification proceedings
- Shareholder disputes
Fraud and Regulatory
- Extensive experience in complex domestic and cross-border civil fraud matters
- Obtaining disclosure, identifying, protecting and recovering assets
- Litigating in off-shore financial centres
- Defending civil and criminal enforcement proceedings.
For recent examples of Prospect’s work in this field go to the News Page.
For more information contact:
Edmund Robb on 020 7947 5354 or by email on email@example.com.