- Internal investigations into suspected regulatory breaches
- Training in, and setting up compliance systems
- Approaches to, and negotiations with, investigative agencies
- Anti-bribery and anti-money laundering compliance policies, and staff training
- Interviews in the UK by prosecuting authorities conducted either under caution or under Section 2 notices.
- Searches by prosecuting authorities of commercial and domestic premises
- Coverage by Directors and Officers (D&O) and other insurance policies
- The application of, and challenges to, Restraint Orders
- Preparation for and attendance at trials, appeals, and confiscation proceedings
Environmental Protection and Health & Safety
- 24 hour emergency response in the event of a serious on-site incident
- Representation during the criminal investigation of accidents, including at PACE interviews and in the Magistrates’ Court and Crown Court
- Appeals against improvement and prohibition notices
- Advice on the HSE fee structure
- Advice on health and safety regulations including RIDDOR, COSSH and COMAH
- Advice on internal accident investigations and the application of legal privilege
For recent examples of Prospect’s work in this field go to the News Page.
For more information contact Edward de la Billiere on 020 7947 5354 or by email on email@example.com.