Prospect Law has very extensive experience of advising businesses on legal issues relating to the ownership, protection, licensing, exploitation and management of organisations’ Intellectual Property. IP is central to practically all industry sectors and without effective management of their IP, the technology, life sciences and creative/innovative sectors, in particular, would not be able to function in their current form. Very few substantive investments in new technology or products would be authorised or made by any business without the ability to protect that investment, whether this is through patents, copyright, trade marks or registered design rights.
Particular Areas of Expertise:
- IP patent licensing of pharmaceuticals and technology generally, including in-licences from, and out-licences to, third parties;
- Research and collaboration agreements with third parties, including universities and other research and academic organisations;
- Copyright issues and copyright licensing;
- Drafting IP provisions in a very wide range of commercial agreements and corporate transactions;
- Drafting organisations’ IP policies for the ownership, exploitation, licensing and management of their IP assets;
- Deep knowledge of IP issues and related contractual provisions across the UK Nuclear Decommissioning Authority’s nuclear decommissioning supply chain at all levels and tiers;
- IT licensing and infrastructure including SaaS, PaaS and IaaS.
Intellectual Property Insights
For more information contact:
David McIntosh on +44 (0) 7483 300 132 or by email on email@example.com