- Planning applications. including pre-planning discussions with Council officers and statutory consultation.
- Planning conditions and planning obligations, unilateral undertakings and other legal agreements
- Planning appeals, whether by written representations, informal hearings or public inquiries
- Statutory challenges in the High Court to decisions on planning and enforcement appeals
- High Court planning injunctions, declarations and Judicial Review applications
- Enforcement Notices, Magistrates’ Court and Crown Court prosecutions for planning offences concerning:
- planning conditions
- listed buildings
- conservation areas
- unlawful advertising
- protected trees and woodland
- unlawful occupation of land
- confiscation orders under the Proceeds of Crime Act (POCA) 2002
For recent examples of Prospect’s work in this field go to the News Page.
For more information contact Edmund Robb on 020 7947 5354 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.