- Planning applications. including pre-planning discussions with Council officers and statutory consultation.
- Planning conditions and planning obligations, unilateral undertakings and other legal agreements
- Planning appeals, whether by written representations, informal hearings or public inquiries
- Statutory challenges in the High Court to decisions on planning and enforcement appeals
- High Court planning injunctions, declarations and Judicial Review applications
- Enforcement Notices, Magistrates’ Court and Crown Court prosecutions for planning offences concerning:
- planning conditions
- listed buildings
- conservation areas
- unlawful advertising
- protected trees and woodland
- unlawful occupation of land
- confiscation orders under the Proceeds of Crime Act (POCA) 2002
For recent examples of Prospect’s work in this field go to the News Page.
For more information contact:
Edmund Robb on 020 7947 5354 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.