- Acting in the UK County and High Courts, in the Courts of Appeal and at Public Inquiries.
- Acting in complex multi-jurisdictional disputes, including international arbitration.
- Working with loss assessors and loss adjusters on coverage disputes
- Public Law challenges to government departments, local authorities and national and industry regulators using Judicial Review and declaratory relief proceedings in the High Court and the Court of Appeal.
Corporate Governance and Investor Relations
- Corporate Governance
- Directors duties
- Disqualification proceedings
- Shareholder disputes
Fraud and Regulatory
- Extensive experience in complex domestic and cross-border civil fraud matters
- Obtaining disclosure, identifying, protecting and recovering assets
- Litigating in off-shore financial centres
- Defending civil and criminal enforcement proceedings.
Judgements, Orders, Decisions