Prospect Law’s education and training service brings together our multi-disciplinary team of lawyers, surveyors, insurance and technical advisors.
It enables our clients to access this unique combination of specialist expertise to enhance and develop their own knowledge and skillsets. It allows us to provide critical knowledge and insight across our specialist areas of renewable energy, cleantech and nuclear decommissioning, insurance and risk management, ESG (environment, social, and governance), and agri-business.
In addition, through our bespoke training service, we design and deliver practical learning outcomes that are tailored to clients’ specific requirements and training needs.
- The regulatory landscape and updates to regulations
- What are ESG scores? How can my company get one?
- How can ESG scores be improved?
- Climate change risk and investment policies
Environmental Law Training
Nuclear Energy Training
- Introduction to Nuclear Law
- Financing & costing radioactive waste management
- Radioactive waste management – organisational aspects
- Development of policies and strategies for radioactive waste management
- Stakeholder engagement
Insurance and Risk Management Training
Agri-business Law Training
- How to get value from farming business contracts
Bespoke Training Courses
Looking for something specific for your team?
Our bespoke training programmes are designed to meet the unique requirements of your organisation and teams. The programmes are targeted to support your teams' development and keep them up to date with the impact of emerging trends and changes in policy, law, and regulation within renewable and nuclear energy, environmental law, insurance and risk management, creation of shared value, ESG, and agri-business.
To find out more about our bespoke courses or any of our training programmes please contact Ben Robinson, whose details are on the right.